|Essential Oil||Eucalyptus - Peppermint Gum (Eucalyptus dives)|
|Extraction Method||Steam distillation|
|Properties||Refreshing, cleansing, stimulating.
|Uses||Blisters, minor burns, skin infections, cuts, aches, headaches, allergy symptoms, boosting immune system, household cleaning product,|
||Avoid during pregnancy, flammable, possible skin irritant.|
- 10ml bottle
- Bottled in Australia
- 100% pure, natural & true to botanical
- No fillers
- No additives
- Stringently tested via gas chromatography, optical rotation, refractive index, specific gravity, colour & odour profile
- Cruelty free - no animal testing
ESSENTIAL OIL PRECAUTIONS
- The information provided is for educational purposes only and should not be considered as medical advice.
- Essential oils should not be taken orally unless under the guidance of a health care professional.
- All essential oils should be used with care and must be diluted if applying directly to skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store essential oils out of direct sunlight and away from heat.