|Essential Oil||Eucalyptus - Blue Gum (Eucalyptus globulus)|
|Extraction Method||Steam distillation|
|Properties||Refreshing, cleansing, stimulating.
|Uses||Blisters, minor burns, skin infections, cuts, aches, headaches, allergy symptoms, boosting immune system, household cleaning product,|
||Avoid during pregnancy, flammable, possible skin irritant.|
- 10ml bottle
- Bottled in Australia
- 100% pure, natural & true to botanical
- No fillers
- No additives
- Stringently tested via gas chromatography, optical rotation, refractive index, specific gravity, colour & odour profile
- Cruelty free - no animal testing
WHY CHOOSE CERTIFIED ORGANIC?
Certified Organic Essential Oils are sourced from farmers and producers who are certified to Australian Certified Organic Standards (ACO). The standard prohibits farmers from using synthetic pesticides, fungicides and herbicides. This minimises the impact on the surrounding environment by reducing run-off into nearby waterways. Organic farming practices also focus on biodiversity protection and land regeneration. Crops are grown without Genetic Modification (GMO) and made without nanotechnology.
The Australian Certified Organic Standard upholds the principles of fair trade. Australian Certified Organic auditors ensure that its certified businesses use fair workplace practices. Some consumers are unaware that cheap goods come at a cost to people and the environment. Certified organic products provide a healthy and ethical alternative.
Choosing to support Australian Certified Organic means supporting organic farmers, producers and processors who are doing the right thing for our environment as well as building a sustainable future for all Australians.
ESSENTIAL OIL PRECAUTIONS
- The information provided is for educational purposes only and should not be considered as medical advice.
- Essential oils should not be taken orally unless under the guidance of a health care professional.
- All essential oils should be used with care and must be diluted if applying directly to skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store essential oils out of direct sunlight and away from heat.