CONTENT CREATOR - SOCIAL MEDIA AND PHOTOGRAPHY
PART TIME POSITION
15-25hrs per week (approx.)
We are excited to open up a position for a creative all-rounder with a talent for beautiful product photography, image editing and content creation for all our social media platforms. The primary role of the Content Creator is to produce high quality and engaging posts, reels and stories for all of our digital platforms from start to finish.
The right applicant will have a passion to bring our business to life in the digital world and inspire people to connect with our business and grow our following in an organic way. This role will require you to be confident in speaking in front of a camera in a professional and engaging manner, much like a 'brand ambassador'. You will also be required to physically come into our store (you must live in Adelaide) from time to time to create your content.
- Videography and content creation (Posts, stories and reels) for all our social media platforms to showcase our products. You must be experienced with Instagram and Facebook as a standard. Experience with Tiktok, Youtube, Pintrest and blogging will be highly regarded.
- Co-ordinate, style, shoot and edit photographs by using a digital SLR and Adobe editing software.
- Speak in front of the camera to talk about our products.
- Tech savy and knowledgeable about producing professional and engaging content for social media, editing and videography.
- Experience and understanding of the digital landscape and social media metrics.
- Proficient experience with Windows, Android or IOS platforms.
- Proficient experience on how to use a digital SLR camera, camera equipment and Adobe software such as Lightroom.
- A keen interest and some knowledge and understanding of Crystals.
- An eye for composition and inventive presentation of flat-lay photography.
HIGHLY REGARDED QUALITIES IF YOU HAVE IT...
- Experience in a previous similar role.
- Qualifications in photography, graphic design or marketing.
- Other areas of interest about our store other than Crystals.
This role is a chance for you to work for a small business where your feelings matter and you are not treated like just another number on a production line.
You get to work in a unique and calming environment where you can grow your interest in Crystals and Spirituality and help make a difference to the spiritual community. Eternal Spirit is a humble, honest and down to earth sort of business and we expect to attract those with the same values in life and spiritually. And lastly, of course you get store discounts as a staff member!
If you are interested in this role, please...
- Please email a cover letter and Resume to Peter email@example.com
- Send a recent photo of yourself
For the chosen applicant, we are open to negotiating the fine details of the role like hours, pay etc. to suit both parties.
Applications will close at 5pm on 31/10/21.