|Palo Santo (Bursera graveolens)
|Sweet, woody, fruity, hint of mint.
Creativity, meditation, clear negativity, improve skin conditions, calming, balancing, depression.
|Possible skin sensitivity.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- 10ml bottle
- Bottled in Australia
- 100% pure, natural & true to botanical
- No fillers
- No additives
- Stringently tested via gas chromatography, optical rotation, refractive index, specific gravity, colour & odour profile
- Cruelty free - no animal testing
Palo Santo or "Holy Wood" is a sacred tree that grows on the coast of South America. Traditionally this earthy scented wood was used by shamans, healers and elders in ritual prayer, purification ceremonies and for healing purposes. The ancients believed the tree had both magical and healing properties that would only be cultivated if the tree was allowed to live a full life and given a respectful death. They would only use wood from naturally fallen Palo trees that had been lying peacefully for an extended period after which they were then dried, aged and eventually burned during rituals. The resulting sacred smoke bath was believed to have metaphysical properties that both purified negative energies and attracted positive ones.
Today, the harvesting of Palo Santo wood is strictly regulated with the same guiding principles. Our distributor ensures that this holy wood is treated with respect and per required practice. The wood is only taken from naturally fallen trees that have been lying peacefully between 4-10 years. In fact, every fallen tree that is taken, is replaced with a seedling working towards continuously restoring the Palo Santo population.
ESSENTIAL OIL PRECAUTIONS
- The information provided is for educational purposes only and should not be considered as medical advice.
- Essential oils should not be taken orally unless under the guidance of a health care professional.
- All essential oils should be used with care and must be diluted if applying directly to skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store essential oils out of direct sunlight and away from heat.