- WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
- Eternal Spirit respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Eternal Spirit will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
- HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Eternal Spirit may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and better understand your needs.
- Eternal Spirit may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, mail or SMS.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time, need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property of safety of Eternal Spirit, www.theeternalspirit.com.au, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business asset, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under and agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Eternal Spirit is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
- All credit card information is stored and processed by our E-commerce platform “Shopify” who uses secure socket layer technology (SSL) and AES-256 encryption. Encryption is through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and your purchase transaction data is only stored as long as it is necessary to complete the transaction and then it is deleted. Please click on the following links for more information about Shopify’s Terms of Service or Privacy statement.
- ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
- COMPLAINTS ABOUT PRIVACY
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to Eternal Spirit, PO Box 10, Mansfield Park 5012, SA. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- Visiting our Website (theeternalspirit.com.au)
When you come to our website, we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- Third Party Sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant to be for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship, endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Eternal Spirit is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
- Visiting our Website (theeternalspirit.com.au)