|MATERIAL||World Patented 935 Sterling Silver
PROTECTING YOUR JEWELLERY
- Jewellery should be worn for appropriate tasks. For example, wearing rings when cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities should be avoided.
- Chemicals (Eg. Chlorine, nail polish remover, perfume, hairspray etc.) can be very harsh on Jewellery and should be avoided at all times!
- Clean Jewellery regularly using a professional jewellery cleaning product.
- Sterling silver will polish up by rubbing or buffing it with a jewellery polishing cloth.
- Silver is 2.5 on the Moh's scale of hardness (diamond = 10) which means it's soft and easily scratched!
Although we make every effort to photograph items accurately and describe our products in detail, we cannot guarantee that every screen will accurately depict the actual colour of the item so very slight variations may occur.