|7.5cm (w) x 15cm (h)
Myrrh is a natural resin extracted from a number of small, thorny tree species of the genus Commiphora. It is has been used for centuries in traditional medicine and spiritual practices. With its warm and earthy aroma, Myrrh is known for its grounding and calming properties that can help to reduce stress, anxiety, and promote relaxation. Whether you're seeking to enhance your spiritual practice or enjoy the therapeutic benefits, Myrrh is a powerful and versatile tool for personal growth and healing.
To use this mixture, you will require charcoal tablets.
- For safe and clean handling of your charcoal blocks, we recommend you use tongs to ensure safe handling.
- Remove a tablet from the sealed roll and place in a heat proof dish (clay or ceramic)
- Holding the edge of the tablet with some tongs, use a lighter or match to light the charcoal until it catches and starts to sparkle.
- The sparks will take about 2-3 minutes to go through the entire tablet and it will start to get hot during this process.
- Once the process has finished, you can then start to use it by sprinkling your favourite resin/powder on it. Burn as much or as little as you want as each tablet should stay relatively hot for approximately 45-60mins. After that, it will stop being hot enough to burn anything.
Although we make every effort to photograph items accurately and describe our products in detail, we cannot guarantee that every screen will accurately depict the actual colour of the item so very slight variations may occur.