Mediumship: An Introductory Guide to Developing Spiritual Awareness And Intuition
By Gordon Smith
The function of a medium is to be a conduit between this life and the afterlife or spirit world. Every medium is intuitive or psychic, but not every psychic is a medium.
This book explores:
- How to still the mind to enable spirits to communicate with you
- Sitting in the power and opening up to authentic messages
- Working with the aura and reading the signs and symbols that surround people
- Connecting to your spirit guide and learning their signature or calling card
- The three faculties of mediumship: clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience
- How to set up a home circle and work with others
...and much more!
The Hay House Basics series features world-class experts sharing their knowledge on the topics that matter most for improving your life.
13cm (w) x 19.3cm (h) x 1.5cm (d)