|DIMENSIONS (APPROX.)||Glass crystal
3.5cm (w) x 5cm (l)
2.4cm (w) x 7cm (l)
Length (top to bottom)
|ORIGIN||Fremantle, Western Australia|
Chakras are swirling ‘wheels’ of energy which receive, assimilate and express life force energy. They are responsible for a person’s physical, mental and spiritual functions. The 7 primary Chakras are:
- Base (Muladhara) – Red, ‘C’ note, grounding, stability, financial independence, courage, confidence, insecurity, fears.
- Sacral (Svadhisthana) – Orange, ‘D’ note, sexuality, creativity, trust, life force energy, satisfaction, abundance, well-being.
- Solar plexus (Manipura) – Yellow, ‘E’ note, self-esteem, personal empowerment, willpower, social conscience.
- Heart (Anahata) – Green, ‘F’ note, love, expression of heart’s desire, compassion, emotional stability, interconnectedness.
- Throat (Vishuddha) – Blue, ‘G’ note, communication, self-expression
- Third Eye (Ajna) – Indigo, ‘A’ note, intuition, idealism, psychic ability
- Crown (Sahasrara) – Violet, ‘B’ note, connection with God and the Universe, supreme consciousness, pure divine light.
Although we make every effort to photograph items accurately and describe our products in detail, we cannot guarantee that every screen will accurately depict the actual colour of the item so very slight variations may occur.