- 925 Sterling Silver
- 40cm length
- Australian Supplier
PROTECTING YOUR JEWELLERY
- Jewellery should be worn for appropriate tasks. For example, wearing rings when cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities should be avoided.
- Chemicals (Eg. Chlorine, nail polish remover, perfume, hairspray etc.) can be very harsh on Jewellery and should be avoided at all times!
- Clean Jewellery regularly using a professional jewellery cleaning product.
- Sterling silver will polish up by rubbing or buffing it with a jewellery polishing cloth.
- Silver is 2.5 on the Moh's scale of hardness (diamond = 10) which means it's soft and easily scratched!