|Essential Oil||Sandalwood (Santalum spicatum)
|Extraction Method||Steam distillation
|Properties||Calming, grounding, harmonising, aphrodisiac, woody.|
|Uses||Antiseptic, meditation, antibacterial, skin repair, headaches, antiviral, antidepressant.|
||Possible irritant to sensitive or allergic skin
Avoid if breastfeeding
- 10ml bottle
- Bottled in Australia
- 100% pure, natural & true to botanical
- No fillers
- No additives
- Stringently tested via gas chromatography, optical rotation, refractive index, specific gravity, colour & odour profile
- Cruelty free - no animal testing
ESSENTIAL OIL PRECAUTIONS
- The information provided is for educational purposes only and should not be considered as medical advice.
- Essential oils should not be taken orally unless under the guidance of a health care professional.
- All essential oils should be used with care and must be diluted if applying directly to skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store essential oils out of direct sunlight and away from heat.