Learn about Handwriting Analysis, how to interpret handwriting and what it reveals the easy way with the Handwriting Analysis Mini Chart.
Handwriting Analysis is also known as Graphology and is the study and analysis of handwriting especially in relation to human psychology. Graphology relates to the psychology of the mind, muscular movements, central nervous system and emotional, mental and biomechanical factors to provide telling signs of our personality, mood and health. This handy Mini Chart introduces Handwriting Analysis and its interpretations.
This concise and useful Mini Chart shows 8 Essential areas:
- Examines Handwriting Analysis
- Beautifully illustrates samples and examples of the Handwriting with interpretation
- Explains the 3 Zones
- Features 13 areas for analysis including Stroke, Letter Formation, Size, Proportion, Spacing, Alignment and Line Quality with interpretations
- Illustrates and discusses Slant and how it relates to personality
- Details the Connective Strokes and their meanings
- Explores the meaning of Doodles and Scribbles
- And more . . .
A very useful tool for anyone who is interested or wants to learn about Handwriting Analysis.
Printed and protection coated on both sides.
Size: 16cm x 23.5cm
Although we make every effort to photograph items accurately and describe our products in detail, we cannot guarantee that every screen will accurately depict the actual colour of the item so very slight variations may occur.