The Soul of Leadership
By Deepak Chopra
The Soul of Leadership decodes the mysterious qualities that have propelled history's greatest leaders to the top of the ranks and shrouded them in legend - Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Winston Churchill, Buddha - and provides a hands-on approach to understanding and mastering these qualities.
The 10 Fundamental Principles, which Deepak Chopra believes all leaders should follow, include:
- A leader is the symbolic soul of the group
- Inner qualities determine the outcome of any situation
- For every need, the right response can be found
- Great leaders can respond to all situations from the higher levels of spirit
- A leader focused only on external goals (money, victory, power) will fail.
Using well-known examples of great leaders and a clear, concise breakdown of the virtues that a great leader must possess, The Soul of Leadership demystifies leadership and empowers us all to become leaders in our own right - from managing a family crisis to starting our own business.
11cm (w) x 17.8cm (h) x 1.4cm (d)