Essential Oils And Aromatherapy: An Introductory Guide
By Sonoma Press
Your personal guide to using essential oils and aromatherapy for your health, home, and beauty regimen.
Lavender, peppermint, rosemary, and other healing plants are likely right at your fingertips, or just beyond at a nearby garden. Now unlocking their healing powers is, too. Essential Oils and Aromatherapy: An Introductory Guide offers all the techniques, tools, and tips you need to start creating natural, toxic-free medicine and everyday household products from the comfort of your home.
Essential Oils and Aromatherapy contains:
- A Comprehensive Introduction covering everything you need to know to get started with essential oils.
- 300 Recipes providing comforting remedies for your health and home, plus beauty and skincare recipes
- Helpful Techniques for measuring, dispending, and blending essential oils like a seasoned aromatherapist, plus tips for massage, acupressure, inhalation, and more
- Personal Apothecary featuring in-depth profiles of more than 60 essential oils for you to choose the best ones for your needs
- Recipes in Essential Oils and Aromatherapy address common ailments such as acne, migraines, nausea, and stress, Toxin-Free Household Items such as lavender laundry detergent and all-purpose cleaner to air fresheners, Beauty Treatments such as face masks, body butter, and soothing bath salts, and much more!
15.1cm (w) x 22.9cm (h) x 2.5cm (d)