PLEASE READ THIS DISCLAIMER BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
- All Practitioners that work from Eternal Spirit are independent of Eternal Spirit and do not represent Eternal Spirit in any way. Eternal Spirit is only responsible for offering a room for Practitioners to rent so they can run their business. We are also responsible for advertising the Practitioner's business on our website to which we receive no commissions, royalties or profits.
- While Eternal Spirit does its best to assess every Practitioner's character, history, abilities and professionalism before allowing them to rent our rooms, it does not mean that every Client will be satisfied with the Practitioner's services. We always encourage everyone to do their own research and trust their intuition before committing to an appointment with any Practitioner.
- To get the most out of any appointment, it is encouraged that you come into your session with an open mind so you are able to listen and receive the techniques and guidance given by the Practitioner.
- It is the Client's free will and responsibility to decide what to do with the Practitioner's guidance after the appointment is over.
- All appointments should never replace professional advice so it is up to the Client to seek further professional advice on any medical, legal or financial matters.
- All appointments are confidential and your confidentiality and privacy is treated very seriously.
- If you have any concerns/issues/complaints about your session, please contact the Practitioner directly to give your feedback as we, Eternal Spirit, unfortunately cannot do anything for you.